Our school meals are all cooked on site in our newly built kitchen and, following a government initiative, are free to all children in Key Stage 1. All school meals conform to the required healthy food standards and are monitored regularly.
For more information about our lunches, weekly menus and for online payments, please follow the link to Caterlink https://meals.caterlinkltd.co.uk/meals/sign_in
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
Even if your child is in Year R to 2, please apply for Free School Meals as the school will receive Pupil Premium for your child
Children are welcome to bring healthy and balanced packed lunches. Sweets are not permitted in school lunchboxes.